Only One Week Away! Nov 4 and Nov 5! No waiting in line!! Your child or pet will have their own custom session with Santa creating memories to last a lifetime!
In this magical experience, children and pets have the chance to meet and interact with Santa Claus in a private setting. Children will get to spend one-on-one time with Santa, where they will check for their name on his “Nice List”, look at Santa’s favorite book, share cookies and milk with him, and listen to his stories about his reindeer, explore the globe and paint with magic paint or roll out magic dough. The interaction between Santa and the children is an unforgettable experience your whole family will cherish forever.
1. Step One: Schedule your free in-person consultation or Zoom to reserve your Session Day and Time. Email info@angelahopperphotography or Call the studio 912-898-7878 to Schedule
2. Step Two: Santa will be writing a letter to your child a few weeks before your session to get them excited about their visit.
3. Step Three: You and your child will arrive to enjoy the Experience at the studio at your scheduled time
4. Step Four: You will return on a separate date to the studio for your scheduled Order Appointment to view your magical images and place your print order. Special Print Collections, Holiday Cards, and Heirloom Storybook Albums will be available for purchase
5. Step 5: Pick Up your Artwork 2-3 weeks
What is the cost of the Experience? $349 is the deposit for this session, $249 is a print credit
Can more than one child be in the session? Yes, up to 3 children
What age is this best for? Any age, we will customize each session for the children
Can we take a family picture? Yes, parents can join the children for a family portrait if there is time at the end
Can we purchase Digital images? With every printed image you purchase, we include the shareable, signed, low-res Digital Image for Social Media
Can we order Christmas Cards? Yes, we have many wonderful designs for your Holiday Cards
Can pets be included in the session? Yes, pets are welcome to visit Santa but must be up to date on vaccinations